/* body */
My Inner World

~Thursday, February 10, 2005 ~

Happy Lunar New Year!

lalala start from 除夕。。
couldnt wake up as usual.. hehee then finally meet up w xuanhui at ard 1plus pm.. so paiseh.. hehee then exercise!! didnt really exercise much la... so crowded... me n xh got turned off man.. haha well everybody halfday lor n all come gym.. sianz.. finally left 4pm.... hai not much time to shop le.. sniff.. then took mrt to bugis... well some shops already closed... hai.. bought a necklace! heehee yesh! then walk n walk n walk.. nothing much to buy leh.. sniff.. then more n more shops closing... most of them close at 5pm... hai...

then went over to bugis street to check it out.. xh got hungry liao. i was abit.. but we walk ard some more.. then eventually didnt buy anything.. sniff.. but still got quite alot of shops open! quite a good place to shop.. will go back there... heh was telling xh this place reminded me of doota(都大 dunno isit written like tt), tt 7 level storey shopping paradise in seoul, korea!! heh all small small stalls, without changing room one.. so fancy n nice n u can get lost one! each level is a theme... damn cool.. wanna go back there sia... it's 24hrs!!!!!!! heehee anyway back to the day.. xh buay tahan le and we ended up at BK... breko closed liao.. dunno where to go.. so might as well lor.. had chicken cheesesticks n onion rings! heh ordered coffee.... very good liao hor.. didnt drink the day b4 n 5plus pm is my 1st cup after more than 60hrs.. hahahaha then we left to take bus 7 at 6plus... well well we both tired man.. and the stupid bus move so slow.. dropped off at the busstop near my house n waited for express 502 w her.. chat n chat.. then went off after she boarded the bus...

steamboat as usual... then packed my stuff into my bag n a plastic bag n off i went in my 大哥's car w parents n jiafeng... heheee stopped by the malay coffeeshop along the way opposite beautyworld for a drink... heh my father ordered teh halia! walao.. smells not very appealing to me.. then home! well haven been back for so long... my bro's bed in my room!(he's got a new double bed) n his bumper(hmmp) he moved it away later on... mopped the floor n then went to bathed.. after tt cleaned the toilet.. wah.. actually not very dirty considering i dunno when was the last time i went back n last time i really cleaned was for last CNY... keke

初一。。couldnt wake up man... coz slept ard 4.30am like tt... formatting my laptop.. keke was backing up my harddisk earlier on... ard 11plus., 12am... then watch 'My Girl' the funny, touching n sad thai show on scv.. sniff.. til about 2.30am.. then go continue backup lor.. hai.. woke up ard 10am... then eat rubbish as lunch... heehee pineapple tarts, cookies.. kuah lapis.. heehe then go aljunied there to 拜拜 my 外公外婆。。n late 1st wife of PM lee now... oh also my aunt's godma..remembered wanling's mum... oh no... must visit her soon.. paiseh to call her also leh... then we proceeded to 光明山庙 to see my father's parents.. n his late 大哥.. n god grandma.. everytime go there will discuss where to 'book' a place... haiyo... so ex... $10k for eye-level places n not too bad places... hai.. then bumped into my 大伯's family.. then chatted for a while..

went to my aunt's place for lunch.... my cousins came.. n their parents... then my cousin, chris went over to our cck home w us.. heehee watch tv.. drink... eat... then visit 1 round... then her family came over.. and then they went off quite soon after... hmm.. my cousin like dun wanna go like tt.. she wana follow us to lim kopi later on... sniff.... then watch tv... bro went to fetch sis in law n her family from relative's house.. then surprisingly, jiayan came over too! =D yeah! so happy.. heheee then the 4 of us went to lim kopi lor.. drove to imm... darn.. coffeebean closed down le.. haiya so long never go there liao how i know.. then we ended up buying a cheesecake n 4 cans of nescafe mocha and sat down at an empty closed foodcourt to savour our food n drinks.. heh though i wanted to drink hot hot nice coffee, but it's ok.. anything will do.. CNY leh.. most places closed.. heehee so fun la.. me n jiayan went to steal 4 forks fr macs, 4 knifes fr long john.. kekeke so funny.. quite fun n nice la.. though my bro kept on commenting as if we r damn pathetic.. keke fun ma... so long never go out n have fun...

then received call from mum we need to go 二姑妈's home to 拜年 n 二伯's house for dinner... then we left imm ard 5.30pm.. reached 二姑妈's house ard 6pm at queensway condo there... very tired.. heh coz me n my bro still gian the hot hot freshly brewed kind of coffee.. heh he slept for a while there... paiseh arh... coz he did my laptop til 6am morn.. w just 3 hrs of sleep.. he had to drive ard whole day.. kekeke i offered my driving skills but definitely rejected flatdown w/out even hearing him say no.. then we drank my 姑妈's coffee... (not very nice.. =P) and soon after we went over to 二伯's house at redhill... heh abit hot there leh... though it's not tt small n can contain everyone of us there... steamboat! yet n again.. haha well took turn to eat.. one of the last few to eat.. hehee heng not the 1st round one.. coz the soup boiled for so long w the ingredients... bagus! lala me n my 大哥 la... my father n 二哥 ate the 1st round... then 8.20pm like tt we left the place..

on our way went to 打包coffee at the same coffeeshop as last nite ... keke home we go.. didnt bathe n watch movie... heh the thai show lor... nice! watch n drink coffee... so-so leh.. the taste.. bathed liao go up bro's room for lan connection n transferring of my backup files.. and re-arranging my stuff to burn into dvds.. yeah! cleared my harddisk quite abit.. til like 2plus am.. then i went back to my room n continue to surf net... bro wanna sleep ma.. then surf n arrange my stuff til ard 3.30am...

初二.. quite boring arh... alarm 10.30am.. but i like to wanna sleep.. heh then i turned on the laptop....then saw msn msg.. couldnt see who isit.. then put on my glasses... it's z-x! kekeke so early online... then wake up liao... surf net online arrange my files.... upload pics onto yahoo... quite alot there now.. then sianz... lunch... ate quite alot! haha coz hungry ma... =P didnt eat ALOT la.. then back to laptop... sniff... so bored... dunno who to find.. all busy house visiting... how come i never go out w frds for house visitin... =( bored.. online.. then finally left cck for home at 5pm.. still bored.. wanna find someone to go drink coffee or wat but dun think anyone's free... and no one's online... hai... like tt lor.. nothing to do... lalala

oh my house now still korean drama frenzy! 哈哈哈。。。 all watching 玻璃鞋。。 touching! heehee i just watch abit here n there la... they got the vcd ma.. so day n night watch n watch...

angbow collected so far.. not much.. far less then normal... hai...

Jenn @ 2/10/2005 11:14:00 PM | 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Music - Princess Hours - Stay

about

nAmE: jEnNiFeR
hOmEtOwN: hOlLaNd V
fAv: the beach! sentosa is the only choice in Sg.. haha music is my religion... 'nuff said..
dReAmS: to get out of SG n get a life out dere! dun worry, i'll come back my frds.. more here even more here

taggie


i wanna!

  • bass drum double pedal
  • cymbals( crash, hihat, ride) plus bag
  • practice pad stand (for my current one)
  • do my audition tape!!!
  • study in US!
  • O2 xda mini
  • konica minolta DiMAGE X60!!
  • dun mind this metronome!
  • online shopping @ steve weiss!
  • online shopping @ sheetmusicplus
  • cool song!

    Gedo Senki (Tales From Earthsea) - Trailer (lovely music!)

    Arctic Monkeys - A View from the Afternoon (i lurve the MTV!)

    links

    My yahoo photos
    My photo album
    My WMC/UK trip photo album
    Nick
    PInG
    RChen

    my world of history

    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008

    credits

    blogskins

    original layout

    w4rnawarni : listen to the music