/* body */
My Inner World

~Sunday, February 06, 2005 ~

hmm.... now feeling super duper great sense of achievement.. heehee type in order 1st...

hai w only 4hrs of sleep, i drag myself up to go work.... left house 8.20am.. abit panic tt i might be late.. in the end reached 8.50am like tt.. cool... then in bet got some breaks here n there... alot of ppl in cny mood... teachers n students alike... so expected tt some students not gonna appear lor.. then i ended early! woohoo! 3pm! then rot ard in the sch... got my $$ hahaha cool.. not bad sia.. then chat w serena for a while... was thinking if should go down cnl.. then never go la.. by the time i go down 4plus liao... heehee

went to sch.. reached 5plus... slacked in yih canteen.. doubt my matric card can access lounge lor.. then hugged my stick bag n zz for a few mins.. then yan came!! heehee then we went to student lounge to rot n chit chat n slack... wait for ms super slow ping! hehee 6plus she arrived finally.. then we went to munchie.. had lasagne... hmm.. taste so so lor... the cheese in the middle i dun like the taste tt well.. but overall ok la.. just abit dry.. then drank long awaited coffee! been wanting to drink since afternn.. coz tot i might have tea break... know i got a long break in afternn ma.. even brought my metal mug there... then we shared the brownie(finally!!) n the apple crumble!!! oh man!! bagus! then chit chat lor.. left ard 7.45pm.. then both of them went up to yan's room n i went off (sorry! cant abandon my frd ma... next time we have dinner together again!! n chitchat!!!!) ....

reached ikea 8plus... yeah~huiping~~ we walk n walk n walk... whole ikea... took note of some cd holders n stuff.. saw alot of furnitures n stuff i wan!!! well in my dream home(ever since dunno when) next time if i have.... then huiping bought a cd rack n a cd casing n i bought 1 photo frame ( for mum?? she very gian such things one.. but i mat just use it for myself.. bwahahhaa) oh ya, forgot to find photo album.. need to buy!!! got photos no place put...

then when we walked to BK bumped into tj, weiling n fir! heehee so qiao.. then we all settled down in BK... makan... i mainly wanna drink la coz my water finish le.. then we all left for home ard 10.30 pm.... hmmmm

after bathing, my aunt was cleaning my stuff n all the dust accumulating on my table in the room.. then ok lor.. fine... i shall clear my stuff. super long time no clear le.. then clear n clear n clear.. so happy... got rid of stuff tt my auntsss gave me but i dun wan.. just left them there.. haha then clean n clean n clean... of coz w lotsa tissue stuffed into my nose n my nose is busy doing exercise while i was busy walkin in n out of my room to throw rubbish n etc....exercising physically... ... ... super tiring leh... never walked so many times in n out lor... hai..

then finally stoped at 1plus am... tired man.. and so i asked my aunt... 可以收工了吗?she said CAN... and said wah the table looks so much neater twice! my nose is still running profusely as i sat down n sort out mag for rc's project.... hmm... now still running but ok la....

oh just opened my bottle of jeju's honey finally!!! (yeah bought during korea trip last may) it's good for sorethroat n health... heehee.. if u come to my home in holland i'll give u a spoonful! =P since i feel like im getting sick might as well open n have a spoonful..

okok i shall end here now!! very high now.. heehee happy tt i cleared away so much stuff... i shall not disgrace myself n boast how uch rubbish i have... =D

Jenn @ 2/06/2005 01:55:00 AM | 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Music - Princess Hours - Stay

about

nAmE: jEnNiFeR
hOmEtOwN: hOlLaNd V
fAv: the beach! sentosa is the only choice in Sg.. haha music is my religion... 'nuff said..
dReAmS: to get out of SG n get a life out dere! dun worry, i'll come back my frds.. more here even more here

taggie


i wanna!

  • bass drum double pedal
  • cymbals( crash, hihat, ride) plus bag
  • practice pad stand (for my current one)
  • do my audition tape!!!
  • study in US!
  • O2 xda mini
  • konica minolta DiMAGE X60!!
  • dun mind this metronome!
  • online shopping @ steve weiss!
  • online shopping @ sheetmusicplus
  • cool song!

    Gedo Senki (Tales From Earthsea) - Trailer (lovely music!)

    Arctic Monkeys - A View from the Afternoon (i lurve the MTV!)

    links

    My yahoo photos
    My photo album
    My WMC/UK trip photo album
    Nick
    PInG
    RChen

    my world of history

    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008

    credits

    blogskins

    original layout

    w4rnawarni : listen to the music