/* body */
My Inner World

~Saturday, March 05, 2005 ~

finally cut my hair!

keke so happy.. finally cut my hair.. the style same la.. just tt i feel lighter n shorter hair lor... the lady who cut for me last time on leave... :'( then this new guy( i think) cut for me... lucas... he looks like a gay to me but i dunno if he really is...oh the lady boss recognised me!! kekeke sooo happy.. she called me by my name... heheee then i said wah not bad u rem my name.. then she said of coz la.. jothan's frd right... heehee

after tt went ard to look for suitable present to buy... keke.. tt same cut n interesting shop on 3rd level holland v shopping centre... heh tt lady owner recognises me!!!! walao... i was staring at the nice nice figurine on display.. looks nice! turn out to be quite ex.. but still ok la... quite exquisite ma.. she signalled me to go into the shop... then she said she always see me standing outside looking at her stuff.. heheee i said i always go to tt shop to take a look whenever i need to buy a present.. then she said thank you! heheee.. quite nice the stuff.. just tt the price abit higher lor... so i said i dunno wat my frd's budget.... i dun really mind to pay a little bit more just tt sharing ma.... heehee... must consider everyone's $$$$ heh... well mon then buy so still got time to think.. aiya forgot to buy card... diaoz... never mind... dunno got time to write or not also.. heh.. then work lor... then makan dinner near colin's house..then down for lesson... anyway i think the other 2 ppl keep toking non stop... like im not ard.. keke.. i guess mr hoe enjoys toking to him alot coz he got response one.. for me i not much la.. heh

missed my last bus!!! argh.... weirdly i bumped into kok hui n frds! i forgot some of their names le.. then wait for 198.. just missed one! hopefully miracle will appear and then still got 1 more... then no more liao.. wait til 12.30am then the 3 of us took cab back lor... hai.. i tried not to take cab liao... i dun wanna get intot the habit... but still... ... ...... bobian!! argh

sianz... waking up in 5hrs time... die shall i! again... every fri sleep so little...

Jenn @ 3/05/2005 01:46:00 AM | 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Music - Princess Hours - Stay

about

nAmE: jEnNiFeR
hOmEtOwN: hOlLaNd V
fAv: the beach! sentosa is the only choice in Sg.. haha music is my religion... 'nuff said..
dReAmS: to get out of SG n get a life out dere! dun worry, i'll come back my frds.. more here even more here

taggie


i wanna!

  • bass drum double pedal
  • cymbals( crash, hihat, ride) plus bag
  • practice pad stand (for my current one)
  • do my audition tape!!!
  • study in US!
  • O2 xda mini
  • konica minolta DiMAGE X60!!
  • dun mind this metronome!
  • online shopping @ steve weiss!
  • online shopping @ sheetmusicplus
  • cool song!

    Gedo Senki (Tales From Earthsea) - Trailer (lovely music!)

    Arctic Monkeys - A View from the Afternoon (i lurve the MTV!)

    links

    My yahoo photos
    My photo album
    My WMC/UK trip photo album
    Nick
    PInG
    RChen

    my world of history

    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008

    credits

    blogskins

    original layout

    w4rnawarni : listen to the music