/* body */
My Inner World

~Thursday, January 11, 2007 ~

Absolute Fun! =D i wana try again!

hee this afternn rushed down to Naughty by Nature after busy-ing w everything, including packing my clothes n stuff for work/prac later n ironing clothes, plus have my brunch, all the the same time.. heng i was just on time.. saw wujiaming just b4 reaching the shop... so the studio is nxtdoor only.. we exchange glances for a moment n i wasnt sure if he recognises me.. haha up to the 3rd lvl.. filled in a form n i was intro to this guy aryo... we clicked almost immediately.. hee he's rather friendly n 亲切 so all was rather fine.. same age some more... he told me about him working in this job with his mum disapproving n nagging him when he goes back indonesia.. hee he last went back 2 yrs ago! anyhow, he was really nice n was telling me that his mum thinks tt this job is for gays n scared tt he'll become one! and he told me then later i see him pose i'll think he's gay! hahaha he's damn farnie sia.. 1st shooting was with my green cutesy sun dress.. 1st time i wear wor.. did my makeup n down to shooting.. plain kind one for day look agst white backgrd... not bad..he did alot of poses.. farnie sia! hee the photographer, jimmy n him loved me for the photos..haha they said i can pose n looked photogenic.. wahahaha cool... went to change to 2nd outfit n did my messy hair look plus super heavy makeup to look COOL.. hee the makeup artist really go all out to draw my eyes...eye liner n eye pencil was totally not spared to draw great detail on my eyes... almost died.. haha wearing contacts ma.. the 2nd shoot was even more amazing! keke aryo was very creative but i was damn rusty from the things ive learnt last time so i wasnt even near creativity.. he actually asked me if i got any in mind... it was blank.. haha then finally over n went to change back plus remove makeup... went thru the photos w aryo.. he was so pro w photoshop lo! he chose 3 pics n edited them plus touch up in no time! i was pretty amazed.. hee it could have been the wall paper for my laptop! ='( no i didnt get it.. jimmy walked past n said i resembled 张惠美.. hee.. look like star.. hahaha rather fun the whole process.. of coz as per normal, u dun get away with anything free b4 they tell u about their packages etc... it was really rather attractive but currently, i rather save the $$ for my trip.. the boss(i think) was dissuading me from going overseas coz i'll incur debts n take a long time to repay.. i totally understand typical person's pt of view... no risk no gain ba... oh well, if im gonna do a family photoshoot, i'll wana do it there.. lifestyle photoshoot... relaxing n fun kind.. not the typical 全家福 we hang on the wall, all sit properly n stare into space... =) n i only got to choose 2 to bring back w me out of 50 photos!

ok tt's all for now, i'll update rest of day later.



p/s: they all dun believe i dun have a boyfriend! do i look tt pretty?! hmmm

enjoy the super small small pics for now (coz they r not touchup yet! keke)

comment: ugly: nice pose...looks like some tv personality
baxter: wah which supermodel...YOU!!???..hey no joke this is your makeover pic
jojo: *raised eyebrows* unlike u..like model thou...classic

comment: ugly: got more character and looks more like you...tough
baxter: artistic...looks pretty nice (crowned miss supermodel by my cuz.. =.='''''')
jojo: haha sexy sia (miss jojo suggested "go sign up for part time model or photographer" )

Jenn @ 1/11/2007 01:56:00 AM | 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Music - Princess Hours - Stay

about

nAmE: jEnNiFeR
hOmEtOwN: hOlLaNd V
fAv: the beach! sentosa is the only choice in Sg.. haha music is my religion... 'nuff said..
dReAmS: to get out of SG n get a life out dere! dun worry, i'll come back my frds.. more here even more here

taggie


i wanna!

  • bass drum double pedal
  • cymbals( crash, hihat, ride) plus bag
  • practice pad stand (for my current one)
  • do my audition tape!!!
  • study in US!
  • O2 xda mini
  • konica minolta DiMAGE X60!!
  • dun mind this metronome!
  • online shopping @ steve weiss!
  • online shopping @ sheetmusicplus
  • cool song!

    Gedo Senki (Tales From Earthsea) - Trailer (lovely music!)

    Arctic Monkeys - A View from the Afternoon (i lurve the MTV!)

    links

    My yahoo photos
    My photo album
    My WMC/UK trip photo album
    Nick
    PInG
    RChen

    my world of history

    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    April 2008
    June 2008

    credits

    blogskins

    original layout

    w4rnawarni : listen to the music